1. The solid cast and strong sewing machine long arm allows approximately 735 mm clearance to the right of the needle, which is around 3 times the length of a standard arm Zigzag machine;
2. This sail maker sewing machine standard supplied with 4 cams for straight stitch, 1-step (2-points), 2-step (3-points), 3-step (4-points) zigzag, cover all demands of modern sail making industry. 6-point zigzag is available as option;
3. It employs a parallel vertical needle bar motion for stronger striking power and can easily sew sturdy webbing reinforcement and heavy duty corner patches. It is capable of powering its needle through 8 mm of Dacron sailcloth, Kevlar, Webbing, Canvas and leather;
4. The heavy duty built-in puller behind the pressure foot helps sail makers create a smooth, even stitch on windsurf sail;
5. The basic mechanics (Rotary hook, adjustments and timing) is the same with Durkopp Adler 72525 and Minerva 72525, therefore it is easier for the sail lofts already worked with Adler 525 spinnakers sewing machines;
6. The rotary hook containing 3 times large bobbin capacity, resulting in fewer bobbin changes and in combination with the vertical take up lever system, it is of particular use when using thick threads;
7. The machine is completely serviced, assembled and delivered by large plywood case (ready-to-sew), you just need to connect to 200-240V, 50-60Hz electric and/or air compressor.
Standard sewing equipment:
(1) Pneumatic presser foot lift; (2) Pneumatic back tacking (reverse stitch) (3) Automatic needle UP/Down stop positioning; (4) Needle cooler; (5) Pneumatic puller lift
windsurfing sail, spinnakers, kitesurf, Code Zero, parasail, awnings, boat covers, upholstery panels, inflatable products, tents, awnings, parachutes, gliders, hot air balloons, bedding, quilting and mattress industries.