1. The 733PLC is one of the most heavy duty programmable electronic pattern sewing machines in production today. It can be used to stitch many heavy applications like cargo lifting equipment and personal protective equipment, particularly for the Automotive, Aviation and Military Industries;
2. The presser foot has an ultra high lift of up to 32mm, allowing for a large range of extra heavy weight material or bulky items to be used, such as Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Webbing, Kevlar, Vinyl, Leather and Canvas;
3. The special extra large shuttle hook and bobbin capacity offers high efficiency in sewing products using extra thick thread and has a thread rating up-to Metric size #4, V693, 2000dx3;
4. Can easily sew 6-8 ply synthetic webbing slings (3.5mm of each) or join two ropes and cords together with each of 28mm (independent break testing results show strengths similar to hand splicing, and in some cases exceeding the strength of the rope itself);
5. Extremely large needle penetration power allow the processing of super tough material, such as Mil-W-4088K type 26 military spec Nylon webbing (for parachute harness);
6. PC Panel Touch Screen on Board with free dedicated software.
1. Reinforcement stitches (pattern tacking) for polyester lifting slings, safety straps, parachute harness, backpack straps, safety harnesses & personal fall protection equipment, industrial safety products, vest, military equipment, heavy duty equestrian harness, construction barriers;
2. Bartacking ropes and cordage for Kernmantle ropes, climbing ropes for arborist and rock climber, synthetic fiber mooring rope.