1. The highest speed extra heavy duty sewing machine for climbing rope and harness, sew safety rope faster than any other machine built today;
2. Long sewing cycles by large Barrel shuttle with large bobbin capacity, even sewing very heavy materials with extremely thick thread;
3. High clamp lift and large needle penetration power allow the processing of extremely thick materials, such as Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Webbing, Kevlar, Vinyl Leather and Canvas, can easily sew 2-4 ply webbing slings (3.5mm of each) together or stitch 2 ropes with each of 22 mm;
4. The large space behind needle allow you to stitch the middle of full body safety harness and personal fall arrest system;
5. The burning type automatic thread trimmer (heat cutter) is special designed for cutthing very thick Polyester sewing thread and Nylon sewing thread (without fringing);
6. The semi-automatic lubrication system can reduce the abrasion on the spare parts so improve service life;
7. Excellent stitch pattern and constantly tight stitches, even when sewing extremely rigid fabric, such as safety ropes and harness.
1. Small area reinforcement stitches on harnesses (of fall protection, parachutes, backpack etc), safety slings, belts, straps, seat belts, military equipment, crane slings, tow strap, recovery strap, life vest and rigging products;
2. Bartacking ropes and cordage for Arborist climbing ropes, Climbing & Caving Ropes, Boating & Marine Ropes and Rescue Ropes.