1. Long sewing cycles by large Barrel shuttle with large bobbin capacity, even sewing very heavy materials with extremely thick thread;
2. High clamp lift and large needle penetration power allow the processing of extremely thick materials, such as Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Webbing, Kevlar, Vinyl, Leather and Canvas, can easily sew 2-4 ply synthetic webbing slings (3.5mm of each) together or stitch 2 ropes with each of 22 mm (diameter);
3. Top quality parts guarantee high performance and long working life, including HIROSE Shuttle hook and SMC pneumatic system;
4. The burning type automatic thread trimmer (heat cutter) is special designed for cutthing very thick Polyester sewing thread and Nylon sewing thread (without fringing);
5. The semi-automatic lubrication system can reduce the abrasion on the spare parts so improve service life;
6. This compact type heavy duty electronically controlled pattern sewing machine is completely assembled and tested, Ready to Operate.
1. Small area reinforcement stitches on harnesses (of fall protection, parachutes and backpack etc), slings, belts, straps, seat belts, military equipment, crane slings, life vest and rigging products;
2. Bartacking ropes and cordage for Arborist climbing ropes, Climbing & Caving Ropes, Boating & Marine Ropes and Rescue Ropes.