1. It employs a parallel vertical needle bar motion for extremely strong needle penetration force, can easily sew sturdy webbing reinforcement and extra heavy sail corner patches, this extra heavy duty zigzag sew machine is capable of powering its needle through 20mm of Dacron, Kevlar, Webbing, Canvas and leather;
2. Easy to change cam for straight stitch, 1-step (2-points), 2-step (3-points), 3-step (4-points) zigzag, cover all demands of modern sail making industry;
3. The large shuttle hook and bobbin capacity reduces the number of bobbin changes and offer high efficiency in sewing sails, tents and tarpaulins, using extra thick thread up to size V277, as well as thick decorative thread Tex 400 or 1300dx3 or 1.2mm braided thread;
4. A large Zigzag width of up-to 12mm to give nice decorative or functional stitching on a wide range of applications;
5. The basic mechanics (Shuttle hook, adjustments and times) is the same with Durkopp Adler 366 heavy duty zigzag, therefore it is easier for the manufacturers who already worked with Adler 366 type zig-zag sails sewing machines;
6. This triple zigzag sewing machine can also be set to sew straight stitch;
7. Pneumatic foot lift, pneumatic reverse stitch, needle cooler and zigzag binding device are available as option.
1. Sails making and repairing: 1-step (2-points), 2-step (3-points), 3-step (4-points) zigzag for heavy duty reinforced webbing straps to the edges and patching thick corners;
2. Parachutes manufacturing: specialize in sewing heavier thread used in the manufacture and repair of parachute harnesses. Adjusting the stitch regulator allows the rigger to do an acceptable job sewing bar tacks;
3. Furniture upholstering: thick thread decorative seams on upholstery leather and soft furnishing fabrics, for example leather sofa, bags.