1. Precision step-by step stitching for detailed sewing work. This leather stitcher is an excellent machine for doing repairs on leather goods that have already been sewn, as the operator can match each hole stitch for stitch;
2. No need for cords, outlets or motors because it is designed to power free. It is also very light (compared to powered machines) and so offers a great deal of portability. Great for handmade leather workshop and saddlery;
3. This hand crank leather sewing machine uses a jump foot needle feed mechanism to pull the material through the machine, which results in very consistent stitch lengths, as well as perfectly spaced stitches;
4. The hook, race, and bobbin for the Outlaw has been previously unused in machines of this type in the past. Far less skipped stitches can be achieved with the Outlaw due to this precision hook, bobbin, and race design;
5. The OUTLAW leather hand crank stitcher is a hand-powered leather sewing machine capable of sewing up to 3/4 inch thick leather, as well as nylon, canvas, urethane, plastic, sheepskin, webbing, beta, biothane, and the like;
6. Built tough with an extremely durable, precision cast iron frame instead of an aluminum frame, and all steel parts instead of zinc extruded parts, there are no soft metals used at all in the machine;
7. Without complicated electronics, easy to use and maintain.
Ideal for making leather gun holsters, knife sheaths, leather belts, saddles, harness, wallets, leather bags, horse tack, bridles, handbags, shoes, briefcases, purses, leather watch strap and other leather goods