1. High sewing speed up to 1600 RPM, due to its advanced automatic lubrication system and precision bearings & transmission systems. It is the fastest machine in the range of heavy duty industrial sewing machines;
2. Uses big horizontal axis rotary hook with 6 times large capacity bobbin, ensures high efficiency even sewing with thick thread;
3. It incorporates ball bearings for the arm shaft and hook shaft, a drive belt and a plunger oil pump mechanism for automatic lubrication ensuring a smooth, quiet operating environment and extra long working life;
4. The synchronized walking foot and drop feeding mechanism ensures positive feeding of material without slippage & providing smooth sewing of even the heaviest & most bulky materials;
5. Can stitch in any direction (360°) due to the FREE SEWING DESGIN, you can move the material freely and quickly, especially when perform reinforcement stitch for sewing and attaching lifting loops (container belts);
6. With automatic thickness measurement sensor, when the material thickness changes, automatically adjust the thread tension for perfect sewing quality, and alternating vertical movement (avoid skipped stitch when climbing thick spots or overlapping cross seams;
7. Automatically slow down then perform reverse stitch (back tacking), and this speed can be pre-set according to proficiency skills of the workers, the sewing efficiency and seam quality can be guarantee, operated by both skilled workers and new workers;
8. Upto 18mm high presser foot lift and 14mm large stitch length ensures high efficiency in the production of Jumbo Bags - Big Bag;
9. The feeding mechanism can be taken off, use as Bag Mending Machine (is equivalent Newlong DD-5, Seiko SK-8, Singer 133K-18), allows sewing work in any direction as required for darning.
1. Making side seams on heavy weight fabrics with thick thread, and all other LOCKSTITCH seams on body of container bags;
2. Assembling layers of PP webbings together for making lifting loops (container belts) of Big Bag, with various reinforced seams, such as X-Box;
3. Sewing and attaching side seam loops or cross corner loops (container belts) by reinforced stitching;
4. Inserting top covers and attaching filler cord and discharging tubes with cords for sealing the left needle punctures;
5. 3-D spacer fabric construction: stitch layers of spacer fabrics together with thickness up to 18mm;
6. Use as FIBC bag repair machine for patch and mend jute sacks, Polypropylene (PP) Big Bags, Container Bags, tents and awnings;
7. For sewing heavy weight products such as lifting slings, cargo lashing straps, safety harnesses, tents, covers, carpets, rugs and jeans etc.