1. The full synchronized binder using a synchronous motion, the close fitting binding folder moves backwards and forwards with the feed mechanism to ensure constant accurate sewing of the binding tape;
2. A heavy duty triple feeding action by way of: bottom feed, needle bar feed and walking foot top feed, which combine together to produce high quality displacement-free seams;
3. The versatile narrow cylinder free-arm design allows binding on tight radius corners like: bags, gloves, shoes, holster, knife sheaths, and filters etc.
4. Fewer bobbin changes due to the large hook (40% more bobbin capacity than standard hook);
5. The HighTex is of a robust construction for industrial heavy duty use and its features also include a front mounted bobbin winder for easy use and quick change over, plus a reverse lever with combined stitch length adjuster.
Suitable for working on tubular or pre-attached articles:
1. Standard sewing work on leatherware, bags and leather crafts;
2. Binding of shoes, bags and leatherware with leather, imitation leather or textile tape;
3. Piping work on bags, suitcases and upholstery;
4. Decorative stitching in small leather goods